Friday, July 29, 2011

Local Grown food shopping - Green Grocer

I must admit, after being in the poor house for quite some time and just eating thriftily, I sort of stopped caring where my food was coming from. I am intelligent, I realize the importance and consequences of eating well by means of buying locally and organically as much as possible. The whole world cycles thing. I also am a realist and understand the necessity to survive. Ultimately, sometimes the best thing you can do is just lead by example. Live your life as such and hopefully a populous will follow. Where am I going with this. All over the place. When you can, try and shop intelligently and don't just consume.


I am less poor now. No thanks to buyowner. I have been meaning to check out the Green Grocer on Grand Ave. You can purchase locally grown and organic food items.


http://www.greengrocerchicago.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment